Saturday, September 24, 2016

My Experience at CusiMaky by Kunihiro Katsuragi

I can’t say that I was part of the organization because I was just a tourist in Peru.  But thanks to my friend, Magali, I could be part of this organization even if it was short term.  I can’t say thank you enough for the opportunity that I was given.  Because of this experience, I could know what is going on outside of my country.  I don’t say I know everything happening in the world, but I guess I stepped into the real world.  I’m from Japan, and in Japan I watched a lot of videos and read a lot of articles about developing countries but none of them caught my attention, because those are too unreal to accept as a real thing.

In Japan we don’t have people begging, dying on the street…  I didn’t see something extreme like that in Peru I just saw children who are wearing same clothes every day.  That’s it. But that was so real.  You might think I’m blessed, ignorant, and overreacting.  And yes, I AM.  I realized it.  So that is why I want to thank to the opportunity and to the organization.

3 comments:

  1. Our work gives you an opportunity to heal on very deep levels. The connections we have made to so many that have come, have been a miraculous blessing to all of us. We are dedicated to your safety during your healing and growth process. Ayahuasca Retreats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete